Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Cara....COME ON DOWN!

Well, I have been online trying to get tickets to the Price is Right. But of course, their server is down. I called the ticket office and she said it should be back up later today or tomorrow. (No, you can't actually get tickets by calling the ticket office - that would be too easy.) Brian warned me before I saw the news this morning that I would be very sad. I shed a few tears as I heard the news lady say that Bob will be retiring come June. Anyone who knows me well, knows of my life long dream to be on the Price is Right. It is genetic. I grew up watching TPIR with my mammaw and my mother and my sister. I have to go in celebration of my mom! At first I thought - there is no way I am ever going to get to see Bob now. But then I realized, if you want to actually reach any of the goals you set for yourself in life you need to just go for it. Granted this is not any life-saving, earth-shattering goal but it is still an important one for me. Although at first glance the timing seemed bad, I realized it could be just right. Money is always what has stood in my way of getting to Califonia, but with Christmas right around the corner I have decided if I ask everyone in my family that normally gets me gifts to just contribute to the "Cara, Come on Down" fund I could have my tickets to California. Wish me luck! I could be the next contestant on the PRICE IS RIGHT!

No comments: